Our company "LexGabinia" is based in Darmstadt and was founded in 2009. We specialise in the development of mobile and stationary razor wire barriers. The key component of our barriers is our own development: the "Claustra" capsule, which holds 10 metres of razor wire. The unique design of the capsule and specially developed bearer systems (Mobilitas or Maritimus), make it possible to set up a climb-proof guard or barrier extremely quickly.
When required, an extended barrier can be telescoped back together quickly and safely in about 40 seconds (per capsule)! When the capsule is closed, there is no risk of injury, as the razor wire is safely enclosed in the capsule.
The benefits at a glance:
- One to three rows of capsules are mounted along the rail on a special bearer system. Our system saves an enormous amount of time when deploying razor wire. Opening out a capsule with 10 metres of razor wire only takes about 40 seconds! A system with three Claustra capsules requires about 120 seconds.
- Retracting the razor wire only takes the same amount of time!
- Erecting a 2.1 x 10 metre mobile barrier takes approximately 15 minutes!
- Direct contact with razor wire is reduced to a minimum.
- If necessary, the razor wire barrier can be quickly retracted, which is a huge advantage on ships, because it means that emergency procedures can be speedily initiated in case of damage to the vessel or rescue at sea.
- When the capsule is closed, there is no risk of injury.